Wednesday, July 24, 2024

Dark Brandon flips the script on Trump

Well, it didn't take long to realize that Biden stepping down and Harris running for the presidency was actually a brilliant piece of Dark Brandon jujitsu. And then this guy summarizes the brilliant move in this post:

https://www.quora.com/If-Trump-also-drops-out-of-his-presidency-bid-would-you-vote-for-Kamala-Harris-or-JD-Vance-and-why/answer/David-Martinez-37?ch=17&oid=1477743793797457&share=8095b065&srid=NXpe&target_type=answer

I just hope Biden releases a video of himself saying something like, "Oh my, I had no idea my stepping down would cause such a mess for Trump's whole campaign. I'm so sorry to hear that." Then he slips on his Dark Brandon aviator glasses with the laser eyes and slowly smiles at the camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment